Label: CHLORSAN 105 PART A- lactic acid spray
- NDC Code(s): 17307-3603-1, 17307-3603-2, 17307-3603-3, 17307-3603-4
- Packager: AgroChem Inc
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated September 25, 2013
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
CHLORINE DIOXIDE TEAT SPRAY/ACTIVATORClose
- WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
*Wear protective equipment when
* Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and
* Avoid inhaling mist or vapors.
* Keep container closed when not in use.
* Wash exposed areas thoroughly after
* Store in original vented container.
* Do not attempt to return unused
material to container.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Lactic Acid - 3.0%
Glycerine - 5.0%Close
1. Immediately flush skin or eyes
with plenty of water.
2. Remove contaminated clothing.
3. SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION.Close
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. CREATES CHLORINE DIOXIDE.
Mix equal parts of Part A and Part B.
Reaches minimum Chlorine Dixode
levels (200 - 400 ppm) within 15
minutes of mixing. Will continue to
generate minimum Chlorine Dioxide
levels for up to 24 hrs, however it is
recommended to replace with freshly
mixed Chlorsan solution sooner. Close
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CHLORSAN 105 PART A
lactic acid spray
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:17307-3603 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength LACTIC ACID (UNII: 33X04XA5AT) (LACTIC ACID - UNII:33X04XA5AT) LACTIC ACID 0.03 kg in 1 kg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) 0.907 kg in 1 kg GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) 0.05 kg in 1 kg DODECYLBENZENESULFONIC ACID (UNII: 60NSK897G9) 0.01 kg in 1 kg Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:17307-3603-1 19 kg in 1 CONTAINER 2 NDC:17307-3603-2 57 kg in 1 DRUM 3 NDC:17307-3603-3 208 kg in 1 DRUM 4 NDC:17307-3603-4 1040 kg in 1 CONTAINER Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 09/01/2013 Labeler - AgroChem Inc (805427700) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations AgroChem Inc 805427700 api manufacture, manufacture