Label: COLD AND FLU RELIEF MULTI SYMPTOM- acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
- NDC Code(s): 67091-257-54
- Packager: WinCo Foods, LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated December 2, 2015
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each 15 mL)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethoprhan HBr 10 mg
Phenlyephrine HCl 5 mgClose
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- adult takes more than 4 doses (30 mL each) of acetaminophen in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 4 doses (15 mL each) in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
if a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- a sodium-restricted diet
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness,dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse, or lasts more than 5 days(children) or 7 Days (adult)
- fever gets worse, or last more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs, with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 4 doses in any-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
adults and children 12 years and over 30 mL every 4 hours children 6 to under 12 years 15 mL every 4 hours children 4 to 6 years ask a doctor children under 4 years do not use
- When using Day Time and Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- Other information
- each 15 mL contains: sodium 12 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
- Inactive ingredients
citric acid, FD&C yellow 6, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gumClose
Or to report an adverse event call 800-824-1706 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm MSTClose
- Principal Display Panel
*Compare to the active ingredients in Vicks® DayQuil®
Cold & Flu Relief
Acetaminophen/ Pain reliever-fever reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr/cough suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl/Nasal decongestant
Non-drowsy, For ages 6 and over
Alcohol and antihistamine free
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by THE PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY, VICK® and DAYQUIL® are registered trademarks of THE PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY.
Comments & Questions? 800-824-1706 www.wincofoods.comClose
- Package Label
WinCo Foods Multi-Symptom Cold & Flu Relief Daytime Liquid
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
COLD AND FLU RELIEF MULTI SYMPTOM
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:67091-257 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg in 15 mL DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10 mg in 15 mL PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5 mg in 15 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SACCHARIN SODIUM (UNII: SB8ZUX40TY) TRISODIUM CITRATE DIHYDRATE (UNII: B22547B95K) SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) SODIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 451W47IQ8X) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:67091-257-54 355 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part341 12/31/2014 Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)