ADVANCED PAIN RELIEVER- acetaminophen, aspirin tablet
ADVANCED FIRST AID, INC.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with:
• headaches • colds • toothache • minor arthritis pain • muscular aches • menstrual cramps • backache
Children and teenagers should not use this medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms before
a doctor is consulted about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
This product contains Acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if:
you take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours • you take with other drugs containing acetaminophen (prescription
• you have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach Bleeding Warning:
This product contains nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
• have had stomach ulcers or bleeding
• take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug • are age 60 or older • have 3 or more
alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
• take with other drugs containing an NSAID • you take more
or for a longer time than directed
Do not use:
• if you are allergic to aspirin • with any other pain reliever/fever reducer • if you have ever had an
allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
• for pain for more than 10 days or for fever for more
than 3 days unless directed by a doctor
• with any other product containing acetaminophen
Ask doctor before using if you have:
• asthma • stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach or
• gastric ulcers • bleeding problems
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
you are taking a prescription drug for:
•anticoagulation (thinning of blood) • diabetes • gout • arthritis
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• ringing in the ears or loss of
• pain or fever persists or gets worse • new
• redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding baby,
ask a health professional
before use. IT IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT NOT TO USE ASPIRIN
DURING THE LAST 3 MONTHS OF PREGNANCY UNLESS
SPECIFIC-ALLY DIRECTED TO DO SO BY A DOCTOR BECAUSE IT
MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS IN THE UNBORN CHILD OR
COMPLICATIONS DURING DELIVERY.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
In case of overdose, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for
adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:Take 2 tablets every 6 hours as
needed, with a full glass of water. Do not exceed 8 tablets in any 24 hour period.
Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone,
sodium starch glycolate, starch and stearic acid
Mfd For: Advanced First Aid, Baltimore, MD 21237
|ADVANCED PAIN RELIEVER
acetaminophen, aspirin tablet
|Labeler - ADVANCED FIRST AID, INC. (114477180)|
|Registrant - ADVANCED FIRST AID, INC. (114477180)|
|ULTRA SEAL CORPORATION||085752004||pack(67060-560)|
|ULTRA TAB LABORATORIES, INC.||151051757||manufacture(67060-560)|