NEO-SYNEPHRINE COLD AND SINUS EXTRA STRENGTH- phenylephrine hydrochloride spray
Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 1.0%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion:
- due to common cold
- due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis)
- temporarily relieves stuffy nose
- helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages;
temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When using this product
do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort may occur such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use only as directed
- to spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly
|adults and children 12 years and older||2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 4 hours
|children under 12 years||ask a doctor
- store at room temperature
- protect from light
anhydrous citric acid, benzalkonium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
Questions or comments?
1-800-986-0369 (Mon – Fri 9AM – 5PM EST) or www.bayercare.com
Bayer HealthCare LLC
Whippany, NJ 07981
Made in Germany
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 15 mL Bottle Carton
Phenylephrine HCl 1.0%
COLD & SINUS
Fast, Extra Strength
COLDS • ALLERGIES
• PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED •
1/2 FL OZ (15mL)
Bayer HealthCare LLC.