|Active ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose
|Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 84 mg) . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . ||Acid reducer
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and
sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with
blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious
condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating;
pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with
a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with
a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food
or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets
in 24 hours)
- do not chew tablet
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn
- do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn (blisters)
- do not use if individual foil packet is open or torn (pouch)
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sodium and sugar free
hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline
cellulose, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, triacetin
call 1-888-285-9159 (English/Spanish) M
– F, 8:30 – 5 EST, or visit www.zantacotc.com
Read the directions, consumer information
leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important
Distributed by: Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) Consumer Health Care Products
Division of BI Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ridgefield, CT 06877
© 2016, BI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Product of Spain. Manufactured in Mexico.
75mg - 30ct Blister Packs
- 80 ct Carton
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc.