Label: LA ROCHE POSAY LABORATOIRE DERMATOLOGIQUE ANTHELIOS 60 BREAKOUT FREE OIL FREE FACE DRY TOUCH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 60 SUNSCREEN WATER RESISTANT 80 MINUTES- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate and octocrylene lotion
- NDC Code(s): 49967-994-01, 49967-994-02
- Packager: L'Oreal USA Products Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated November 14, 2016
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- Do not use
- When using this product
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Keep out of reach of children.
For sunscreen use:
● apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
● after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
● immediately after towel drying
● at least every 2 hours
● Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
● limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
● wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
● children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Other information
water, silica, dicaprylyl carbonate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, butyloctyl salicylate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, nylon-12, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, perlite, beeswax, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-8 laurate, behenyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl glutamate, chlorphenesin, p-anisic acid, xanthan gum, tocopherol, disodium EDTA, arachidyl alcohol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, propylene glycol, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin, stearyl alcohol, t-butyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Questions or comments?
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
LA ROCHE POSAY LABORATOIRE DERMATOLOGIQUE ANTHELIOS 60 BREAKOUT FREE OIL FREE FACE DRY TOUCH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 60 SUNSCREEN WATER RESISTANT 80 MINUTES
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate and octocrylene lotion
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:49967-994 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength AVOBENZONE (UNII: G63QQF2NOX) (AVOBENZONE - UNII:G63QQF2NOX) AVOBENZONE 30 mg in 1 mL HOMOSALATE (UNII: V06SV4M95S) (HOMOSALATE - UNII:V06SV4M95S) HOMOSALATE 150 mg in 1 mL OCTISALATE (UNII: 4X49Y0596W) (OCTISALATE - UNII:4X49Y0596W) OCTISALATE 50 mg in 1 mL OCTOCRYLENE (UNII: 5A68WGF6WM) (OCTOCRYLENE - UNII:5A68WGF6WM) OCTOCRYLENE 70 mg in 1 mL Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:49967-994-01 1 in 1 CARTON 01/01/2016 1 50 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:49967-994-02 3 mL in 1 PACKET; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 01/01/2016 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part352 01/01/2015 Labeler - L'Oreal USA Products Inc (002136794) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations L'Oreal USA, Inc. 185931458 manufacture(49967-994)