Label: CHILDRENS MAPAP- acetaminophen tablet, chewable
Contains inactivated NDC Code(s)
NDC Code(s): 50090-3840-0
- Packager: A-S Medication Solutions
- This is a repackaged label.
- Source NDC Code(s): 0904-6645
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Label Information
Updated April 16, 2021
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- Active ingredient (in each chewable tablet)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing; do not swallow tablets whole
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (chewable tablets)* Under 24 Under 2 Ask a doctor 24-35
2-3 1 tablet 36-47 4-5 1 1/2 tablets
48-59 6-8 2 tablets 60-71 9-10 2 1/2 tablets 72-95 11 3 tablets
*or as directed by a doctor
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- HOW SUPPLIED
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:50090-3840(NDC:0904-6645) Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 160 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSPOVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 2S7830E561) D&C RED NO. 27 (UNII: 2LRS185U6K) D&C RED NO. 30 (UNII: 2S42T2808B) ETHYLCELLULOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 7Z8S9VYZ4B) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MANNITOL (UNII: 3OWL53L36A) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) DEXTROSE MONOHYDRATE (UNII: LX22YL083G) CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP) HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE (UNII: UG00KM4WR7) Product Characteristics Color PINK Score 2 pieces Shape ROUND Size 16mm Flavor BUBBLE GUM Imprint Code 44;450 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:50090-3840-0 4 in 1 CARTON 11/16/2018 1 6 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part343 02/25/2005 Labeler - A-S Medication Solutions (830016429) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations A-S Medication Solutions 830016429 RELABEL(50090-3840)