Label: CHILDRENS PAIN RELIEF- acetaminophen tablet, chewable
- NDC Code(s): 11822-0447-1
- Packager: Rite Aid Corporation
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated August 1, 2017
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 80 mgClose
Pain reliever/fever reducerClose
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting. consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (tablets)* Under 24 Under 2 Ask a doctor 24-35 2-3 2 36-47 4-5 3 48-59 6-8 4 60-71 9-10 5 72-95 11 6
*or as directed by a doctorClose
- Other information
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- avoid high humidity
- Inactive ingredients
citric acid, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, stearic acid, sucraloseClose
- Principal Display Panel
*Compare to the active ingredient in Children's Tylenol® Meltaways®
children's pain relief
acetaminophen 80 mg
pain reliever • fever reducer
for children ages 2-6
aspirin and ibuprofen free
30 CHEWABLE TABLETS
bubble gum flavored
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Children's Tylenol® Meltaways®.
DISTRIBUTED BY: RITE AID
30 HUNTER LANE, CAMP HILL, PA 17011
SATISFACTION RITE AID GUARANTEE
IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED, WE'LL HAPPILY REFUND YOUR MONEY.
Rite Aid 44-447
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CHILDRENS PAIN RELIEF
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:11822-0447 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 80 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP) D&C RED NO. 27 (UNII: 2LRS185U6K) D&C RED NO. 30 (UNII: 2S42T2808B) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MANNITOL (UNII: 3OWL53L36A) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) CROSPOVIDONE (UNII: 2S7830E561) Product Characteristics Color PINK Score no score Shape ROUND Size 13mm Flavor BUBBLE GUM Imprint Code 44;447 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:11822-0447-1 1 in 1 CARTON 02/03/2005 06/06/2020 1 30 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part343 02/03/2005 06/06/2020 Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 PACK(11822-0447) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(11822-0447) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867837 PACK(11822-0447) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 967626305 PACK(11822-0447) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 868734088 PACK(11822-0447)