EYE DROPS SY- polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol solution/ drops
KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For external use only
Do not use
• if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
• if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
• do not touch the tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
• replace cap after each use
• Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
• Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Tamper Evident. Do not use this product if imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Store at room temperature
Benzalkonium chloride as preservative, boric acid, hypromellose, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, zinc chloride
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|EYE DROPS SY
polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||174450460||manufacture(55651-028) , pack(55651-028) , label(55651-028)|