Label: CONRX PM- acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
- NDC Code(s): 68737-235-19
- Packager: Eagle Distributors,Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated February 11, 2013
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Active ingredients (in each caplet) Purpose Acetaminophen 500 mg Pain reliever Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg Nighttime sleep aid
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessnessClose
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin n in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days n fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present n new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over, take 2 caplets at bedtime, do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours
children under 12 years do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damageClose
- Other information
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not use if pouch is torn or open
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
- Inactive ingredients
croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide. May contain polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, talc.Close
- Questions or comments?
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 50 Pouch Box
See New Warnings Information & Directions
Compare to the Active Ingredients in
★Pain Reliever ★Nighttime Sleep Aid
Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine HCl
PUSH IN TAB AND PULL OUT
Compare to the Active Ingredients in
50 Pouches of 2 Caplets Each
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:68737-235 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Acetaminophen (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (Acetaminophen - UNII:362O9ITL9D) Acetaminophen 500 mg Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (UNII: TC2D6JAD40) (Diphenhydramine - UNII:8GTS82S83M) Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CARNAUBA WAX (UNII: R12CBM0EIZ) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) FD&C BLUE NO. 2 (UNII: L06K8R7DQK) ALUMINUM OXIDE (UNII: LMI26O6933) HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 6000 (UNII: 30IQX730WE) POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H) POWDERED CELLULOSE (UNII: SMD1X3XO9M) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) SHELLAC (UNII: 46N107B71O) SODIUM CITRATE (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR) SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A CORN (UNII: AG9B65PV6B) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color BLUE Score 2 pieces Shape OVAL Size 18mm Flavor Imprint Code CRX Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:68737-235-19 50 in 1 BOX 1 2 in 1 POUCH Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part338 02/15/2013 Labeler - Eagle Distributors,Inc. (929837425)