Label: GLOBAL CLEAN INSTANT HAND SANITIZER- alcohol gel
- NDC Code(s): 53341-515-80
- Packager: Tranzonic Companies
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated September 26, 2012
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active Ingredient:
Ethanol (60% v/v)Close
Anti-Microbial Hand SanitizerClose
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire, heat or flame
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use near eyes
- In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes
- If irritation persists stop use of product and get medical attention
- In case of accidental ingestion seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Use no water or towels
- Apply appropriate amount of product to palm of hand
- Rub until hands are completely covered
- Agitate lightly until dry
- Let air dry for 15 seconds
- Do not rinse or wipe with towel.
- Other Information
- Store in a cool dry place below 104° F.
- Inactive Ingredients
Water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-75 Lanolin, Aloe Vera Gel, Fragrance.Close
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Principal Display Panel
INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
(GEL - TYPE)
- Enhanced with Moisturizers
- Kills disease causing germs within seconds
- Effective against MRSA, VRE, E. coli (0157:H7)
& other organisms
- Assists with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard Compliance
For Hospital And Professional Use OnlyClose
See Drug Facts panel for additional information.
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
GLOBAL CLEAN INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:53341-515 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength alcohol (UNII: 3K9958V90M) (alcohol - UNII:3K9958V90M) alcohol 600 mL in 1000 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) CARBOMER HOMOPOLYMER TYPE C (ALLYL PENTAERYTHRITOL CROSSLINKED) (UNII: 4Q93RCW27E) aloe (UNII: V5VD430YW9) TROLAMINE (UNII: 9O3K93S3TK) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:53341-515-80 800 mL in 1 BAG Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333E 10/28/1998 Labeler - Tranzonic Companies (007900020) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Canberra Corporation 068080621 MANUFACTURE(53341-515)