BI ELECTRO EXTRA STRENGTH- acetaminophen 250 mg /aspirin 250 mg/caffeine 65 mg tablet
Genomma Labs USA, Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 250 mg
Aspirin 250 mg (NSAID*)
Caffeine 65 mg
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever aid
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- a cold
- muscular aches
- premenstrual & menstrual cramps
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions such as
If a skin reactions occur, stop use and see a doctor right away.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- you take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach bleeding warning
This product contains an NSAID which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat
Do Not Use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirinor other pain relievers/fever reducer
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if
- you have liver disease
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use you are taking
- any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- any other drug, or are under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- painful area is red or swollen
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- any new symptoms sppear
If pregnant or breast-feeding
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out of Reach of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
- do not use more than directed
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 6 hours; not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- close cap tightly after use
- read all product information before using. Keep this carton for Drug facts.
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Bio Electro ES