ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER- ethyl alcohol gel
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
Stop use and ask a doctor if
skin irritation develops
condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
may discolor some fabrics
harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4, blue 1, yellow 5
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
DISTRIBUTED BY ONPOINT, INC
2 PARAGON DRIVE, MONTVALE, NJ 07645
principal display panel
Advanced Hand Sanitizer
More Effective Formula
- KILLS MORE THAN 99.99% OF GERMS*
8 FL OZ (236 mL)