UNPASTE TOOTH TABS- zero waste replacement for toothpaste tablet, chewable
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.62mg (28 mg flouride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
- When using this product, if irritation or sensitivity occurs discontinue use.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
When using this product, if irritation or sensitivity occurs discontinue use.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older; chew one tablet briefly and brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Do not swallow the tablet.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age for brushing and rinsing.
Store at 25-30°C (68-77°F). Protect from excessive moisture.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Silica, Sodium Lauryl Glutamate, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Mint Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Stevia (Stevioside), Citric Acid
Package Label - Principal Display Panel
PLastic Free 100% Natural
2 Months Supply
UNPASTE TOOTH TABS
A zero-waste replacement for your toothpaste
125 TABS Contains Flouride POIDS Net 39G
Made in Germany