AGE REVISION SPF50- avobenzone and octinoxate lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), helps decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
Do not use
- on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every two hours.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To help decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Do not use on infants under 6 months old.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethyl Capramide, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glucosamine HCL, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate 80, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-11, Lecithin, Stearic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Urea, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1-800-954-3223 in the US.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 60 mL Tube Carton
UVA high protection
2.0 US FL OZ / 60 mL e