ALDEX CT- phenylephrine hydrochloride and diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, chewable
Pernix Therapeutics, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each chewable tablet)
|Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- nasal congestion due to the common cold
- may cause excitability, especially in children
- do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- a breathing problem such as emphysema, chronic bronchitis or asthma
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use
- If you or your child are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- if symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 6 hours
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older
||1 to 2 tablets
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age
||1/2 to 1 tablet
|Children under 6 years of age
||Ask a doctor
store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Calcium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Citric Acid Anhydrous Powder, Di-Pac FD&C Blue #2, Magnasweet, Magnesium Stearate NF, Mannitol, Methocel E10 M cr, Neusilin Grade UFL2, Purified Water, Sodium Sacharrin, Strawberry Flavor, Talc, Zytan (galloquinate)
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 100 Tablet Bottle Label