DRY EYE RELIEF- atropa belladonna, euphrasia stricta and mercuric chloride solution/ drops
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Enter section text here
*containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine.
Mercurius sublimatus 6X
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily minor symptoms such as:
- dry eye
- redness of eyes and lids
- reflex watering secondary to dry eye
- sensation of grittiness
- sensitivity to light
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if single-use dropper is intact.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
- changes in vision occur.
- you experience eye pain.
If pregnant or breast feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- remove a single use dropper
- twist flat end with ball to remove
- squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye and discard applicator
- apply as needed throughout the day or night
- use a dropper for every application
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Phosphate buffer, Purified water
Reach our representatives, M-F, 8am-5pm (MT), or our 24 hour recorded product information at 1-800-240-9780. Visit us: www.SimilasanUSA.com
Principal Display Panel
Dry Eye Relief
0.45 ml/ 0.015 fl oz each
20 Sterile Single-Use Droppers
Dry Eye Preservative Free Box