|Active Ingredient|| Purpose
|Coal Tar 1% || Scalp psorasis
| (5% Coal Tar Solution)
|Salicylic acid 2%||Keratolytic
Helps stop recurrence of itchy flaky scalp associated with dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psorasis.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under supervision of doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of the product as directed, consult a doctor.
- Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- Do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor.
- Do not use this product with other forms of psorasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor. If condition covers a large area of the body, consult your doctor before using this product.
- If swallowed, contact a poison control center right away.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Always follow directions of your physician.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply generously, massage onto wet scalp.
- Leave lather on scalp for five (5) minutes.
- Rinse and repeat application followed by thorough rinse.
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- Itching and scaling are usually controlled after 2-3 treatments.
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C - 30°C (59° - 86°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Protect from freezing. If freezing occurs, warm to room temperature. For more information, see enclosed package insert.
Questions and Comments
Acrylates, Aminoacrylates, C10-30 Alkyl PEG-20 Itaconate Co-Polymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Fragrance, Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Soya Lecithin.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 118 mL Bottle Label
and Coal Tar)
STRATUS PHARMACEUTICALS. INC
12379 SW 130th Street
Miami, Florida 33186
NET VOL.: 4.0 FL OZ (118 mL)