- prevents the recurrence of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) with daily use.
- clears up most athlete's foot infection and with daily use helps keep it from coming back.
For external use only
When using this product
- do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with the eyes.
- if irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- to prevent athlete's foot clean the feet and dry thoroughly.
- apply a thin layer of the product to the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
- supervise children in the use of this product.
- pay special attention to spaces between the toes.
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
Store at controlled room temperature 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F).
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, beeswax, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, DMDM hydantoin, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) flower/leaf/stem extract, methylparaben, microcrystaline wax, mineral oil, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, triethanolamine, urea, water
Questions or Comments?
Please call 1-800-PEDiNOL (733-4665).
Monday – Friday, 9 AM until 5 PM EST, except holidays or visit us online at www.pedinol.com.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 113 g Tube Label
in a moisturizing base
prevents most athlete's foot
& hydrates dry skin
with daily use
net. wt. 4oz. (113g)
Pedinol Pharmacal, Inc.