ARTH RX TOPICAL ANALGESIC
(methyl nicotinate, capsaicin)
Active Ingredients Purpose
Methyl nicotinate 0.5% External Analgesic
Capsaicin 0.025 % External Analgesic
Uses: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- Arthritis - Strains - Sprains
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Excessive irritation of the skin develops
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Adults apply to affected area no more than 3-4 times daily
- Children under 18 consult a physician
- Apply to small area of the skin as test for sensitivity at least 60 minutes prior to applying to wide area.
Isopropanol, water, extracts of arnica and rue, polyacrylamide, C 13-14 isoparaffin. tween 80, laureth-7, boswellia, extract of chamomile, aloe, fragrance.
Products containing capsaicin may cause a burning, stinging or tingling sensation where applied. This is a natural reaction and varies with each individual usually decreasing or disappearing after continued use. Please read package insert prior to use. .... may be removed from the test area by wiping or olive oil.
HCD sales, Inc,
Tampa, FL 33549
arth.Rx TOPICAL ANALGESIC ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF PENETRATING PAIN RELIEF, DOUBLE ACTION FORMULA WITH DOCTOR RECOMMENDED CAPSAICIN NEW WT 3 OZ (85 g)
INGREDIENTS & APPEARANCE
|ARTH RX TOPICAL ANALGESIC
methyl nicotinate, capsaicin lotion
|Labeler - HCD Sales (137317314)|
|Pure Source Inc.||969241041||manufacture|