Phenylephrine Hydrochloride USP 0.125%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use
with any other products containing decongestants.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
When using this product
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- Use only as directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms persist. Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
(nasal use only)
Children 2 to under 6 years (with adult supervision): 2 to 3 drops in each nostril, not more often than every 4 hours
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Phosphate Monobasic, Purified Water, Sodium EDTA, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic.
For further information you may contact us at: 1-800-7-LITTLE Mon. – Fri. 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST. or visit us online at www.LittleRemedies.com
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
MEDICATED FOR KIDS 2+
Little Noses® by Little Remedies®
DECONGESTANT NOSE DROPS
GENTLE 1/8% FORMULA, NO ALCOHOL
½ FL. OZ. (15 mL)
Medtech Products Inc.