(in each 5 mL)
|Pyrilamine Maleate 16 mg||Antihistamine
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal Decongestant
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- nasal congestion due to the common cold
- May cause excitability, especially in children
Do Not Use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use
- If you or your child are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- if symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever, rash, or headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. 800-222-1222
- take every 6 hours
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older||1 to 2 teaspoonsful
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 teaspoonful
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor
store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Citric acid, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, glycerin, grape flavor, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylparaben, purified water, sodium saccharin, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sucrose, xanthan gum and galloquinate.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 473 mL Bottle Label
|Each 5 mL (one teaspoonful)
for oral administration contains:
|Pyrilamine Maleate ||16 mg
|Phenylephrine HCl ||5 mg
16 fl. oz. (473 mL)