INDOMETHACIN - indomethacin capsule, extended release
Camber Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
|Serious side effects include:
||Other side effects include:
|· heart attack
· high blood pressure
· heart failure from body swelling (fluid retension)
· kidney problems including kidney failure
· bleeding and ulcers in the stomach
· and intestine
· low red blood cells (anemia)
· life-threatening skin reactions
· life-threatening allergic reactions
· liver problems including liver failure
· asthma attacks in people who have asthma
|· stomach pain
These are not all the side effects with NSAID medicines. Talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist for more information about NSAID medicines.
Other information about Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS)
· Aspirin is an NSAID medicine but it does not increase the chance of a heart attack.Aspirin can cause bleeding in the brain, stomach, and intestines. Aspirin can alsocause ulcers in the stomach and intestines.
· Some of these NSAID medicines are sold in lower doses without a prescription(over-the-counter). Talk to your healthcare provider before using over-the-counterNSAIDS for more than 10 days.
NSAID medicines that need a prescription
|| Cataflam, Voltaren, Arthrotec (combined with misoprostol)
|| Lodine, Lodine XL
|| Nalfon, Nalfon 200
|| Motrin, Tab-Profen, Vicoprofen (combined with
hydrocodone), Combunox (combined with oxycodone)
|| Indocin, Indocin SR, Indo-Lemmon, Indomethegan
Naprosyn, Anaprox, Anaprox DS, EC-Naprosyn, Naprelan, Naprapac (copackaged with lansoprazole)
|| Tolectin, Tolectin DS, Tolectin 600