[Bristol-Myers Squibb de Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- Reduces fever
- Relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Common Cold
- Sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
* more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
* with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: * skin reddening * blisters * rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomit, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
*with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
*if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
* Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
* Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
* New symptoms occur
* Redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using
- Find the correct dose on the chart below; if possible, use weight to dose. Otherwise use age
- Use only the enclosed dispenser for use with this product
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Do not give more than 2 days unless directed by a doctor
Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose Children’s TEMPRA Syrup (mL)
34-24 lb 2-3 years 5 mL
35-46 lb 4-5 years 7.5 mL
47-59 lb 6-8 years 10 mL
60-71 lb 9-10 years 12.5 mL
72-95 lb 11 years 15 mL
- store below 30 C (86 F)
- do not use if the cap seal is torn or broken
- see top panel for lot number and expiration date.
- product color may very slightly over time from pink violet to wine red
Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Citric Acid, D&C Red No. 33, Polyethylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Strawberry and other flavors, Sucrose.
|Labeler - Bristol-Myers Squibb de Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V. (823646211)|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb de Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V.||823646211||manufacture(64613-5800)|