[Halogent, LLC (DBA Exposed Skin Care) ]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
When using this product
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- apply only to areas with acne
- do not get into eyes
- do not use on broken skin or large areas of the skin
Use 1 to 2 times per week
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer, leave on skin for 10-15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with luke warm water, pat dry skin
- Follow with a small amount of Clearing Tonic applied using bare hands.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once per week.
Water, kaolin, bentonite, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, sesame oil, aluminum magnesium silicate, polysorbate 20, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, vaccinium myrtillus extract, macrocystis pyriferae extract, carbomer, hydroxyethylcellulose, imidazolidinyl urea, caprylic/capric triglycerides, jojoba esters, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated polydecene, sodium polyacrylate, thioctic acid, dimethylethanolamine, ceramide 3, hyaluronic acid, collagen, retinyl palmitate.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POSON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
sulfur resorcinol paste
|Labeler - Halogent, LLC (DBA Exposed Skin Care) (790961697)|