(camphor, eucalyptus oil, menthol)
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- on chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold
- on muscles and jonts, temporarily releives minor aches and pains
Ask a doctore before use
If you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
When using this product
- add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
See imporatant warning under "When using this product"
- adults + children 2 yrs + over:
- rub a thick layer on chest + throat or rub on sore aching muscles
- cover with warm, dry cloth if desired
- keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth
- repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Walgreens Pharmacist survey Study, November 2012
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter + Gamble, the distributor of Vicks VapoRub
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
The active ingredients in Chest Rub work naturally to relieve coughing due to colds when you brath in the medicated vapors. Chest Rub also relieves minor muscles aches and pains
camphor, eucalyptus oil, menthol jelly
|Labeler - Walgreen CO (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|