- temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Ask a doctor.
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Ask a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- for external anal itching, do not use more than directed. In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly
- do not insert cream into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor
- for external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see box or crimp of tube for lot number and expiration date
emulsifying wax, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, lactic acid, purified water, sorbitol solution, Preservative: benzyl alcohol
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream