SENNA LAXATIVE NATURAL VEGETABLE LAXATIVE
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement within 6- 12 hours.
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children over 12 years of age or older||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg
- store at 25o C (77o F); excursions permitted between 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, liquid paraffin*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil*, silicon dioxide*, stearic acid*, sodium lauryl sulfate*, talc*, triacetin*
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Compare senokot® active ingredient **
Natural vegetable laxative
Sennosides 8.6 mg each
gentle relief of occasional constipation
overnight gentle relief
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Pharma L.P., owner of the registered trademark Senokot®
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
NATURAL VEGETABLE LAXATIVE
|Labeler - SuperValu (Equaline) (006961411)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|