(capsaicin, lidocaine, menthol, and methyl salicylate)
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
Temporarily relieves minor aches and muscles pains associated with:
- simple back pain
- muscle soreness
For external use only
Do not use
- on open wounds, cuts, damaged or infected skin
- with bandage or a heating pad
- if condition worsens or symptoms persists for more than 7 days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes, genitals, and other mucus membranes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Package not child resistant.
Adults 18 years and children 12 years and older:
- apply product directly to affected area
- product may be used as necessary, but should not be used more than four times per day.
- wash hands immediately afterwards
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid,
capsaicin, lidocaine, menthol, and methyl salicylate ointment
|Labeler - Terrain Pharmaceuticals (078358750)|