ACNE MEDICATION 10
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradual increase to two three times daily or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside use sunscreen after using this product.
- if irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
- Sensitivity Test for New Users: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occrs, follow the directions stated above
to prevent bleaching, avoid contact with hair or dyed fabric and clothing
KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSE
store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Lot No. & Exp. Date: See box or bottle
When using this product
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one drug should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- skin irritation may develop, such as redness, burning, itching,peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- more frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate such irritation
- mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in lower concentration
- IT MAY BLEACH HAIR OR DYED FABRICS
purified water, brij 30, carbomer, diisopropanolamine, disodium edetate
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
|ACNE MEDICATION 10
benzoyl peroxide lotion
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories (191427277)|