capsule, liquid filled
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl.
Do not use
When using this product
tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- not for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 softgels after the first loose stool; 1 softgel after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 softgels in 24 hours
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
- use the 1 mg soft gelatin capsule product for children 6 to under 12 years of age
butylated hydroxyanisole, edible ink, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, glyceryl caprylate, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil and purified water.
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Imodium® A-D †
CONTROLS THE SYMPTOMS OF DIARRHEA
LOPERAMIDE HCl SOFT GELATIN CAPSULES 2 mg
Suitable for adults and children 12 years and over
*Each liquid-filled capsule contains 2 mg loperamide hydrochloride
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
Product of U.S.A.
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer & Specialty Pharmaceuticals, owner of the registered trademark of Imodium® A-D.
loperamide hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|