[Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.]
temporarily reduces these symptoms of the common cold, hay fever and other respiratory allergies:
• runny nose
• itchy, watery eyes
• itching of the nose or throat
Ask Doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedative, and tranquillizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep Out of Reach of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours unless direction by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Questions or comments?
Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0602
clemastine fumarate tablet
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
|Novartis Consumer Health||129836151||ANALYSIS, MANUFACTURE|