3.3% w/w Chloroxylenol Cleansing Solution with Emollient
For cleansing hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care
For external use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
skin shows symptoms of irritation, sensitivity, redness, pain or swelling. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean under nails with nail pick. Nails should be maintained with a 1 millimeter free edge
- wet hands and forearms with water
- scrub thoroughly for 3 minutes with the impregnated brush
- pay particular attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces
- rinse thoroughly with running water
- store at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- protect from freezing
- latex free
Citric Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sacosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfonate, Soya Fatty Acid, Vinylpyrrolidone
Call: 1-800-523-0502 (Mon. - Fri. 8 AM - 5 PM CST)
Principal Display Panel
Scrub Care® Surgical Scrub Brush-Sponge/Nail Cleaner With 3.3% Chloroxylenol Cleansing Solution
Vernon hills, IL 60061 USA
Made in Mexico
Patent No. 6,413,921
Productos Urologos de Mexico, S.A. de C.V.