ASSURED ICE COLD TOPICAL ANALGESIC
[Greenbrier International, Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have cough associated with
- excessive phlegm
- persistent or chronic cough
When using this product do not
- add to hot water or any container where healing water may cause splattering and result in burns
- use in eyes or directly on mucous membranes
- take by mouth or place in nostrils
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
- bandage skin
Consult a doctor and discontinue use
if condition worsens, persist for more than 1 week or tends to recur
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
camphor, carbomer, ethyl alcohol, FDandC blue no.1, isopropyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiasolinone, methylisothiazolinone, sodium hydroxide, water.
Assured ICE COLD
Topical Analgesic Gel
Net wt 8oz (227g)
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
MADE IN CHINA
|ASSURED ICE COLD TOPICAL ANALGESIC
|Labeler - Greenbrier International, Inc. (610322518)|
|Registrant - Ningbo Unichem Household Products Co., Ltd. (528196956)|
|Ningbo Unichem Household Products Co., Ltd.||528196956||manufacture(33992-7994)|