POLY HIST PD
(thonzylamine hydrochloride and chlophedianol hydrochloride)
[Poly Pharmaceuticals, Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- calms the cough control center and relieves coughing
- runny nose
- itching of the nose and throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Ask a doctor before use if
a child has
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause marked drowsiness
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition
- new symptoms occur
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use only with enclosed dropper
- Do not use enclosed dropper for any other drug product
Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 2 mL every 6 hours not to exceed 8 mL in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F); excursions
permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
[See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap. Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Citric Acid, Magnasweet, Methyl Paraben, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol, Strawberry Flavor, Sucralose
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number. Call 1-800-882-1041 Mon. - Fri. (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST).
Manufactured for Poly Pharmaceuticals,
Quitman, MS 39355
|POLY HIST PD
thonzylamine hydrochloride and chlophedianol hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Poly Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (198449894)|