[PSS World Medical, Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- Health-care antisptic for preparation of the skin prior to surgery
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
For external use only.
Do not use or apply
- in the eyes
- on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- over large areas of the body
- as a first aid antiseptic longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop.
Consult a doctor in case of
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and cosult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse.
For preparation of the skin prior to surgery
Clean the affected area, remove swab by stick, apply to the operative site prior to surgery.
For use as a first aid antiseptic
Clean the affected area, apply a small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first.
Questions about Select? 800-777-4908
Manufactured for PSS World Medical, Inc.
4345 Southpoint Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32216
Made in China
PPovidone Iodine, USP Swabsticks
AAntiseptic Germicide Sterile
- Topical pre-surgical and first aid antiseptic swabstick
- For hospital and professional use only
Single use only. Sterile unless package is opened or damaged.
|Labeler - PSS World Medical, Inc. (101822682)|
|Registrant - PSS World Medical, Inc. (101822682)|
|Dalian Good Wood Medical Ltd.||529575699||manufacture(68345-863)|