ALCARE OR FOAMED ANTISEPTIC HANDRUB
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- Surgical Scrub significantly reduces the number of micro-organisms on the hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care.
- Healthcare Personnel Handwash to decrease transient bacteria on the skin before contact with patients under medical care or treatment.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Eye irritant. If splashed in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store above 120˚F (49˚C). For best foam density store and use at 55 - 85˚F (13 - 29˚C).
Clean under nails with a pick. Nails should be maintained with a 1 mm free edge. Dispense 5 grams (tennis ball) onto one hand. Spread on both hands, paying particular attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces and forearms. Rub into skin until dry. Dispense 2.5 grams (golf ball) onto one hand and spread over both hands to the wrists and rub into the skin until dry.
Water, Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Isobutane, Emulsifying Wax, Polyquaternium-6, Sodium Benzoate, Propane, Sodium Sesquicarbonate
Foamed Antiseptic Handrub
Net Weight: 482g (17 oz)
- 62% Ethyl Alcohol by Volume
- No-Rinse Surgical Scrub and Healthcare Personnel Handwash
- Mild, Moisturizing Formulation
- Broad-Spectrum Antimicrobial Activity
Alcare OR is dispensed as a foam. It is
recommended for repeated use and requires
Alcare OR may be used as Surgical Scrub or
Healthcare Personnel Handwash in patient
care and other high risk settings to reduce
transient bacteria and the risk of cross
For Hospital and Professional Use Only
7501 Page Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63133 USA
Product Made in U.S.A.
|ALCARE OR FOAMED ANTISEPTIC HANDRUB
alcohol aerosol, foam
|Labeler - STERIS Corporation (139424188)|
|Accra Pac, Inc.||024213616||MANUFACTURE(0519-6396)|