Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor
irritation or redness develops or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands.
- Rub hands together briskly until dry.
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- Store below 1100F (430C)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water, DEA-C8-18 Perfluoroalkylethyl Phosphate, Glycerin
DE Fender SCIENTIFIC MOLECULAR TECHNOLOGIES Foaming Hand Sanitizer ELIMINATES 99.999% OF MOST COMMON GERMS THAT CAUSE ILLNESS NO RINSE MOISTURIZES LEAVES SKIN SOFT 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)