NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- adults: take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor
- do not give to children under 12 years of age
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at controlled room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF) [See USP]
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesiums stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Compare to Unisom® SleepTabs® active ingredient*
Doxylamine Succinate Tablets, 5 mg
• Safe. Proven Effective.
• Contains No Pain Reliever
• Just One Tablet Per Dose
*this product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributors of the registered trademark Unisom® SleepTabs®.
DISTRIBUTED BY SAFEWAY INC., P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-009
1-888-SAFEWAY / www.safeway.com
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
doxylamine succinate tablet
|Labeler - Safeway (009137209)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(21130-386)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(21130-386)|