PAIN RELIEVER EXTRA STRENGTH
capsule, liquid filled
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
for the temporarily relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- minor arthritis pain
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- pre- menstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 softgels in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks ever day while using this product
Overdose warning:Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 1-800-222-1222. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not exceed recommended dose
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels every 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 8 softgels in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age. This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and could cause serious health problems
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
aerosil 200, D&C Yellow #10, edible ink, gelatin, glycerin USP, povidone K- 30 USP, polyethylene glycol 400 NF, polyethylene glycol 600 NF, propylene glycol USP, Purified water USP, sorbitol special GC, and titanium dioxide USP.
Compare to Extra Strength TYLENOL® ACTIVE INGREDIENT*
SEE NEW WARNINGS INFORMATION
pain reliever & fever reducer
ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg
Questions or comments ?
call toll free 1-877-753-3935
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol®
acetaminophen capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Mckesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|