NON-DROWSY FORMULA WAL-TUSSIN
capsule, gelatin coated
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
Do not use if
you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a cough that lasts or is chronic as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or presistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- do not take more than 8 liquidgels in any 24-hour period
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 liquidgels every 6 to 8 hours, as needed
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- avoid excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF)
- protect from light
- use by expiration date on package
FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol, white edible ink
Principal display panel
The Brand America Trusts
Dextromethorphan HBr USP, 15 mg Cough Suppressant
Compare to Robitussin® CoughGels®active ingredient*
Distributed by Walgreen Co.
200 Wilmot Road
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Wyeth Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Robitussin® CoughGels®.
|NON-DROWSY FORMULA WAL-TUSSIN
dextromethorphan hbr capsule, gelatin coated
|Labeler - WALGREEN CO. (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0244)|