FOOT WORKS HEALTHY ANTIFUNGAL
[Avon Products, Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
• proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
• relieves itching, burning feet
• prevents the recurrence of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) with daily use
For external use only
Do not use
• on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
• avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
• To treat athlete’s foot, clean the affected area with soap and water and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. Use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. Not effective for infections of the nails or scalp.
• To prevent athlete’s foot, clean the feet and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of the product to the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
• Supervise children in the use of this product.
• Pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, cotton socks, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
TALC, ZINC OXIDE, SODIUM SILICOALUMINATE, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, WATER/EAU.
|FOOT WORKS HEALTHY
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|