(in each softgel)
Docusate Sodium 100 mg..............Stool Softener
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation
If pregnant or breast-feeding
Ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than one week, unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
Single Daily Dosage
|adults and children 12 years and over|
|1 - 3 softgels
|children 2 to under 12 years|
|children under 2 years|
|ask a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 5 mg
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
- mouth of bottle sealed for your safety. If foil impirinted "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" is broken or missing, do not use
edible white ink, FDandC red 40, FDandC yellow 6, gelatin, glycerin, mannitol, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol
1-866-255-6960 or www.fleetlabs.com
C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.