granule, for solution
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Tamper Evident Packaging
Caution this package has been sealed for your protection
Do not use if package is open, torn or mulitated
Uses for Laxative
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- for this product generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Uses for Soaking Aid
- for minor sprains and bruises
Caution: if prompt relief is not obtained or there is evidence of infection, discontinue use and consult your phyusician. ot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes except on the advice of a physician. Keep out of reach of children
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxativs may affect how other drugs work.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed recommended daily dosage
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- dissolve the dose in 8 ounces of water. Lemon juice may be added to improve the taste
adults and children 12 years and over - 2 to 6 level teaspoons (10 to 30 grams) daily
children 6 to under 12 years - 1 to 2 level teaspoons (5 to 10 grams) daily
children under 6 years - consult a doctor
DIRECTIONS: Dissolve 2 cupfuls of this product per gallon of water. Apply with bandages or toweling for 30 minutes up to three times a day or use as a soak or in bath. Use warm water for best results
DISTRIBUTED BY TE KORGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
For esternal use as a soaking aid
for minor sprains and bruises
MAGNESIUM SULFATE U.S.P.
Your Wellness Mentor
Adding Epsom salt to your bath will help relieve the aches and pains of minor sprains and bruises. Let Epsom Salt do the work while you relax in the bathtub
KrogerBrand Cares for Us Every Day
Restored and protected that's how we help you feel confident in caring for the most important people in your life. Kroger Brand products here to help you with what really matters.
magnesium sulfate granule, for solution
|Labeler - Kroger Co. (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|