(1% available iodine)
First aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent infection in minor
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- you need to use this product for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of product to the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
citric acid, dibasic sodium phosphate, glycerin, purified water
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35811
Rev. 2/10 R6