4% Chloroxylenol Cleansing Solution
- For cleansing hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care
For external use only. Do not use in the eyes. Discontinue use if irritation and redness develops. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
Stop Use and ask a doctor if
skin shows symptoms of irritation, sensitivity, redness, pain or swelling.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands and forearms with water
- Clean under nails with nail cleaner
- Scrub for 3 minutes with the impregnated brush
- Pay close attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces
- Rinse thoroughly with running water
- Store at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- Protect from freezing
- Latex free
Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, PVP, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA
Report serious side effects, call 1-800-523-0502 (Mon.-Fri. 8 AM-5 PM CST)
Principal Display Panel
Surgical Scrub Brush-Sponge/Nail Cleaner With PCMX Cleansing Solution
Approximate Volume 12 ml
For Single Use Only
Leawood, KS 66211 USA
Made in Mexico
Productos Urologos de Mexico, S.A. de C.V.