WAL-ITIN ALLERGY RELIEF
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
|adults and children|
6 years and over
|2 teaspoonfuls daily; do not take
more than 2 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours
|children 2 to under|
6 years of age
|1 teaspoonful daily; do not take more
than 1 teaspoonful in 24 hours
|consumers with liver|
or kidney disease
|ask a doctor|
- safety sealed: do not use if imprinted safety seal is torn or missing
- store between 2° and 25°C (36° and 77°F)
artificial grape flavor, citric acid monohydrate, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium metabisulfite, sucrose
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 120 mL Bottle Carton
Compare to Children's
Claritin†® active ingredient
Ages 2 Years
Loratadine Oral Solution,
- Sneezing • Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat or Nose
Original Prescription Strength
4 FL OZ (120 mL)
* When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
|WAL-ITIN ALLERGY RELIEF
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceutical Indutries Ltd.||600072078||MANUFACTURE(0363-2085)|