UP AND UP ALLERGY AND CONGESTION RELIEF
tablet, extended release
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
consumers with liver orkidney disease
|ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- keep in a dry place
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical ink, povidone, titanium dioxide
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
allergy and congestion relief
pseudoephedrine sulfate 120 mg/nasal decongestant
loratadine 5 mg/antihistamine
extended release tablets
Compare to active ingredients in Claritin-D® 12 Hour
original prescription strength
indoor and outdoor allergies
nasal and sinus congestion due to colds or allergies
sneezing/runny nose/itchy, watery eyes/itchy throat or nose due to allergies
*when taken as directed.
see drug facts panel.
SHOWN ACTUAL SIZE ABOVE
Allergy and Congestion Relief Carton Image 1
Allergy and Congestion Relief Carton Image 2
|UP AND UP ALLERGY AND CONGESTION RELIEF
loratadine, pseudoephedrine tablet, extended release
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|