Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% v/v
First aid antiseptic to help prevent skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
Do not use
- as a first aid antiseptic for more than 1 week
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use if
- irritation and redness develop
- if condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged let dry first
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Benzalkonium Chloride Antiseptic Towelette
First aid antiseptic
Contents: 100 Towelettes