Ethanol (60% v/v)
Anti-Microbial Hand Sanitizer
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use only
Flammable, keep away from fire, heat or flame
Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use near eyes
- In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes
- If irritation persists stop use of product and get medical attention
- In case of accidental ingestion seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Use no water or towels
- Apply appropriate amount of product to palm of hand
- Rub until hands are completely covered
- Agitate lightly until dry
- Let air dry for 15 seconds
- Do not rinse or wipe with towel.
- Store in a cool dry place below 104° F.
Water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-75 Lanolin, Aloe Vera Gel, Fragrance.
Principal Display Panel
INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
(GEL - TYPE)
- Enhanced with Moisturizers
- Kills disease causing germs within seconds
- Effective against MRSA, VRE, E. coli (0157:H7)
& other organisms
- Assists with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard Compliance
For Hospital And Professional Use Only
See Drug Facts panel for additional information.